Sunday, March 15, 2009

the last straw.

some people just run there mouth for no reason. & now days it seems like the guys run there mouths more than the females! lmao .. what's the world coming too? there's nothing I hate more than a person esp. a male who runs there mouth for nooooo reason just because there mad. you would think that with society today, these negros would learn how to shut the hell up. it seems like the new epidemic is the; run your mouth syndrome just because. I could see if it was really something serious but I dnt talk shit about people, if you say something aboutme ill state the truth not make lies and run my mouth because you dnt like me for a hot minute. I'm at a point not in my life where I could give two fcuks about anything or anyone .. because things change & like life things/people come and go. I knw whats important to me and he say, she say is soo 2007. but heyy people will be people. I ll pray for all those who still act iggnorant and want to be childish. from this day forward no more negative people around me & folks wonder why I dnt have real friends. half the people are more like associates .. pet peeve # 1!! lol. moral of the story; don't run your mouth just because your immature and dnt have shit else to do. half the time, the contents of the matter isn't even all true,, hell it could all be a lie! fcuk, site your damn sources! let's go back to essays and do it like that. I'm gnna be on some kayne shit and be cocky ass fcuk because I dnt give a damn.. bottom line; find a hobby, I hear basketweaving is poppin.

5 comments:

Lauren Elisabethh said...

I soo feel you!

guys running their mouths like females because you don't like them. Lies and rumors like their the national enquirer aha.

its like;; chill kidd, this is why i do not fcukss with you, immaturity.

gotta be on kanye shit when everybody else on some bitchass shit :)

aha.

Anonymous said...

that shit is mad fuckin annoying !

Anonymous said...

that shit is mad fuckin annoying !

Cat Hill said...

Word!

C.Freezze said...

Wurd to mother thats on sum real talk shit rite dea;I feel yu on that. Lol but yeah hi..my names Chris. Im new to blogging so follow me and ill follow yu thanks : )