Friday, February 6, 2009

Foooooodddd.


i`m attempting to learn how to cook at this great age of 22 years old. YES, i knw i`m hella late in trying to learn but whatever i`ll get there. so anyways, moms has been trying to teach me becuase shes like the Emerill of San Diego .. so she thinks.. but anyways, it`s hard for me to grasp the simple part of seasoning. OMGGG !! thats the hardest part, yea i can get frying & baking & sauteeing but seasoning? homieee, i thought putting salt & pepper to taste was the key! appartenly i was wrong & my shit always comes out tasting bland as hell. excuse my arrogance but damn, its funny becuase she trys to keep me just dicing & slicing stuff. but i really wnt to get into the meat of things and do some SEASONING shit lol. thats what makes it taste good .. its weird becuase i cnt eat stuff like baked goods thats ive made becuase ive seen it made from raw. strange yes i knw but yea since i`m moving out soon i figure i better start learning how to cook & learning how to season my stuff so that it tastes as good as it looks. lol, so far my mom hasnt let me do anything but chop like i said, she thinks im not ready to make my own dish yet. hopefully, i`ll get there soon or else i`mma be eating frozen foods for the next 6mnths.. which is not a good look. but for now i`m like the best pasta maker in this town .. lol a little salt BAM ! a little pre-made pasta sauuce BAM ! my shit`s semi-poppin` .. what you thought? im still learning, sue me.

0 comments: