Sunday, February 22, 2009

nervin` me.

while driving back from LA yesterday, i was thinking to myself about what annoys me and my pet peeves. lol RANDOM? yes, i knw but oh well deal with it.

#05; people that talk about what there doing but really arent doing shit. " oh yea im in law school and then im gonna be a enterainment lawyer ".. but wait?? how are you in law school but you havent even graduated from college yet? why must we lie about what were doing in 2009. people arent gnna think more of you if your hella lying and everyone knws it. geesh tell the truth, its really not that serious.

#04; girls that are all about there boyfriends and diss there friends to be with them all the time. " hey girl let`s go see that madea goes to jail movie tmrw." her= " oh okay but lemme ask jerry if he wants to go too " REWIND! did i ask jerry to come with us? hmmm, *remebers my convo* apprently not. & pls dnt ask your boyfriend if its ok when your not engaged/married.

#03; ask me to buy you something, take you somewhere without paying me gas money/food/pesos/yen anything or borrow my clothes and we just met each other 2 weeks ago. i think thats prolly why i really dnt have that many friends lol becuase if its not someone asking to drive m car becuase it looks better than theres, or becuase they just dnt feel like driving and wnna be a lazy ass or is just a freeloader in general. i mean sometimes i think i have a sign that says, " hey, this im hella nice .. try me ."

#02; people who put there life story on aim. it`s annoying and confusing when i have associates who come at me for advice about physical abuse or even mental abuse but then put out that info in your away. i dnt think that a subject that intese would be something i would tell to everyone on the aim/aol world. its not fair to you or any other instance a person might be going thru. aim drama is the worst and then people wonder why others talk to much. becuase your dumb ass told the world about your pregnancy or abuse or what have you. but you havent told your parents and then are embrassed about the outcome. pls protect yourself & others by not doing that shit, its immature and not cute.

#1; being judged. i hate when people have heard about me some way & think becuase of that they knw me. its funny to me when a person says, "oh ya i dnt like rickey becuase ... " whatever reason. mind you theyve nvr had a conversation with me, they heard about me from some boy or girl that saw my myspace, saw me at a party 2yrs ago or better yet have seen a picture of me. of course we as humans are just prone to judging people at times but instead of going by what everyone else has said just take a min. & go out your comfort zone to see what there about.

*drops the mic* dueces.

0 comments: