Friday, January 30, 2009

Holy Macaroni`s

since i`m growing up & about to be 23 soon. YES!! 23 thats ridicoulous, i woulda never thought i would have been 23 in a couple mnths. it`s crazy how life passes you by and ever moment is a memory. i defintely knw what the saying "enjoy it becuase it`ll pass you by quickly" means. becauase seriously time is passing by like hella quick so everyone should have a plan. this recession stuff kill`s me .. on the new`s it said that 400,000 people filled new claims for unemployment this past 2 weeks. thats just CRAZY & AMAZING at the same time. I mean is that what it`s really coming down too? Hommiee, if thats the case im stacking my pennies (literally) lol like now. My dad thinks since hes getting 2 pensions from being retired as well as his social security he`s going to build some magical cave in Ecuador and live like King Tut himself .. which is cute but broham pls .. he`s only thinking about himself.



Anyways, went to Target and my dad was being nice and bought me a ipod Shuffle. yes i knw im 20 years late but heyy, lol my bad. my little ipod Shuffle is poppin` with the little apple stickers, i think its just cute enough for me. i`m all fasincated with electronics and how they wrk. like how do they make little things like ipods wrk & what are they made of? lol, i knw i`m not the only one who wonder that shit foreals. i think its just enough for me not to fall asleep in class or the perfect reason to walk fast when some not cute person at school tries to make conversation about my shoes. & Remedy found a perfect website for us college student`s, who dnt wnna spend hella money for books (chegg.com). we didnt knw you could rent out the txtbooks for 60-80 % of the cost! OMGGGGGGGGG, here i am spending my rim money for my education. so shout out to her for that info.

0 comments: