Wednesday, January 21, 2009

vans are moving on up

i`ve always been a fan on vans, but these vans kind of remind me of supras with a feminine touch. i personally think there sick as hell. . cute little colors & everything. i guess i got the stamp of approval from miszzes; fresh herself .. my little sister lmao. this little ass whipe buy`s 4 pairs of shoes a month.

Vans is offering up all its most popular profiles in satin for spring. These are just as cute as can be, aren't they? Perfect for all you naughty girls who like to wear your sweet side on your sleeve.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

Mission4Christ Media said...

I will order one for my naughty little sis!

MissNotice said...

yea girlie alright

KLASH said...

those are serious. man if i was girl id rock em dude.

Katrina said...

Ohh I like them!!

Tiffany Raye said...

I would so dance in these any day ..